In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, the Northern Kentucky Forum has canceled all live programming until further notice. We are developing virtual opportunities, including online café events with local thought leaders and continuing our partnership with The National Issues Forum by switching to an online discussion format.
WHO WE ARE
The Northern Kentucky Forum is a collaboration of NKU's Scripps Howard Center for Civic Engagement, the Boone County Public Library, the Campbell County Public Library and the Kenton County Public Library. The Forum's purpose is to foster civil, civic dialogue on topics of community interest.
- Tue, Mar 16Zoom link available upon regsitration
- Tue, May 11Zoom link available upon registraion
- Tue, May 18Zoom link available upon registration
- Six at Six: Separate: The Story of Plessy v. Ferguson, and America’s Journey from Slavery to SegregationTue, Feb 16Zoom link sent upon registration
- Six at Six: Modern Day Lynchings: Putting Sanctioned Violence Against African Americans within a Historical ContextTue, Dec 15Register for Zoom link.