In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, the Northern Kentucky Forum has canceled all live programming. Currently all programs are virtual until further notice.
WHO WE ARE
The Northern Kentucky Forum is a collaboration of NKU's Scripps Howard Center for Civic Engagement, the Boone County Public Library, the Campbell County Public Library and the Kenton County Public Library. The Forum's purpose is to foster civil, civic dialogue on topics of community interest.
- Thu, Apr 22Register to receive Zoom invite
- Tue, Apr 27Zoom link available upon RSVP
- Tue, May 11Zoom link available upon registraion
- Tue, May 18Zoom link available upon registration
- Wed, Mar 31RSVP to receive Zoom link.Mar 31, 8:45 AMRSVP to receive Zoom link.Covington City Commission released a statement critiquing the current bridge replacement plan, which would have a dramatic impact on the city. Mayor Meyer will discuss the statement in detail, outlining the city's concerns and its hopes for a bridge plan that compliments the city and its development